Terms & Conditions
Check in is from 3pm on your day of arrival
Check out is by 10.30am on the day of departure
• If you expect to arrive after 8pm, please contact the hotel directly, and we shall endeavour to accommodate your needs.
• BREAKFAST is served between 8am and 9.30am. Early breakfast may be arranged by prior notice
• DINNER is served from 6.30pm until 8.00pm. Booking is essential.
• DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – If you have any dietary requirements, we will do our best to assist with reasonable notice. Please kindly advise us prior to your stay, at the time of booking online or by contacting the hotel direct.
• Please note in keeping with the distinctive period style of the building, we do not have a lift.
• Please advise at time of booking if you have difficulty negotiating stairs, as we have ground floor accommodation available and offer full porterage service.
• NON-SMOKING – All bedrooms and public areas within the hotel, and garden terrace areas are strictly non-smoking. The hotel is fitted with an electronic heat and smoke detection system.
• PETS – We have a strict no pet policy in any guest room and within the hotel grounds.
• CHILDREN -We welcome children over 6 years old. We have one family room that consists of one king and one single bed. This room is suitable for a maximum of 3 persons.
There is no capacity for extra beds in any room. There is no capacity for cots in any room.
• Upon making a hotel reservation we ask for a £50 deposit per room, either by debit or credit card. We accept Debit bank cards, and Visa or MasterCard; unfortunately, we do not accept American Express.
• The remainder of the balance is due upon arrival.
• Extras may be added any time prior and during your stay.
• We request completion of our hotel registration form online; this is sent out electronically once your booking is confirmed, prior to your arrival.
• DAMAGES – We reserve the right to charge the credit/debit card used on booking for any damages to the hotel or bedroom. This also applies to any missing bath robes.
• BOOKING DISCLAIMER – We will endeavour to allocate the room of your choice, however due to unforeseen circumstances we do reserve the right to change your room allocation to a similar or superior standard within the hotel.
• During our busy weekends 2-night minimum stay is required (Must include a Saturday night) However occasionally we do have one night stays available, please call us direct to check your dates with us.
• PARKING – There is free car parking on site for residents only and limited to one car per room. Although we do ask our guests to park sensibly to allow for other guests. Tigh Na Cloich cannot accept responsibility for any theft or damage whilst a car is parked on site. Parking at the premises is at the owner’s risk.
• Cancellations made up to 3 days before day of arrival, no charge.
• Deposits paid may be transferred to a date in the future.
• If the booking is cancelled within 3 days, before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival) the full cost of the booking is charged.
• Cancellations within 2 days of arrival be charged for the entire length of stay.
• Cancellations while resident with us will incur the full charge of the stay.
• All deposits returned will be subject to £10 admin charge.
• It is advised that all guests take out adequate hotel insurance to cover any unfortunate circumstances.
All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.