Tigh Na Cloich Hotel with its cosy and relaxing atmosphere is the perfect place to welcome in the New Year; unique and charming, small and friendly, family run hotel offering exceptional accommodation, attentive service and delicious, locally-sourced food. Enjoy the comfort of the house, and the company of others guests.
We look forward to welcoming you.
New Year’s Eve - Tuesday 31st December 2013
• On the 31st December arrive between 3pm and 5pm
• Welcome afternoon tea on arrival & a warm glass of mulled wine
• Pre -Dinner glass of Champagne & Canapés
• Celebration 4 course New Year’s Eve Dinner
• Toast ‘The Bells’ with New Year’s Cheer
New Year’s Day - Wednesday 1st January 2014
• Bucks Fizz Brunch
• Join in Pitlochry’s Famous New Year Street Party - 1pm till 4pm
• Afternoon Tea
• New Year’s Day 3 course Evening Dinner
Thursday 2nd January 2014
• Hearty Scottish Breakfast
• Have a safe journey home; sending you our best wishes for A Happy & peaceful
We recommend that all bookings are supported by adequate holiday insurance to cover them for any unforeseen circumstances that may result in a late cancellation of their reservation.
The deposit paid is non refundable and subject to the accommodation being re let no further charges will be made.