Tigh Na Cloich still retains all its original charm, improved by luxury furnishings throughout. All rooms have been individually designed for Comfort and relaxation.
All are unique in style, size and aspect, bright and tastefully furnished and decorated with soft neutral, calming colours, creating a warm and Welcoming atmosphere for our guests to enjoy. We offer a choice of Superior and classic bedrooms;
A mix of traditional and contemporary in keeping with this period Victorian house, creating a real home from home peaceful haven, Complimentary WIFI and many personal touches.
Are spacious with King or Super king beds Or as twin Configuration.
All South facing aspect with Panoramic Views.
Unique in style and individually designed and furnished to the same high standard.
• Room 3: King size Double with large shower room, Sofa seating area & Stunning view
• Room 4: Super King Size Double/Twin with Bathroom Comfy Bay window seating area & Panoramic View.
• Room 7: Super King Double/Twin, Shower Room, 2nd Floor, Hip ceiling elevation with Panoramic View
• Room 12: Family Room. (One King & One Single bed) Cosy seating area & Scenic View, En suite Shower over bath
Standard Double or King or Twin beds, with Inspiring Views, looking out onto the clunie hills or peaceful mature gardens. All are unique in style, size and aspect.
• Room 1: Ground floor, Twin beds. Ensuite shower room. Garden view
• Room 2: First floor, Twin beds. Ensuite shower room. Garden & Tummel Valley View
• Room 5: King Size Double. Ensuite shower Room. Scenic View over Clunie Hills
• Room 9: Super King Double/Twin. Ensuite shower over Bath. Peaceful Garden View
• Room 10: Classic Double with Ensuite Shower Room. Pleasant but restricted View
• Room 11: Classic Double with Ensuite Shower Room. Garden View
Guest Lounge & Conservatory
Our welcoming lounge and conservatory, with open fire and Victorian marble fire place are light, spacious, warm and Relaxing rooms in which occupy an enviable southerly aspect, Looking out to a panoramic Highland Perthshire view that Changes with the seasons.
Where guests can enjoy afternoon tea, play chess or card games or read from our well stocked guest library, including books on local Topography.
It’s the perfect place to relax and retire to, after a busy day sightseeing or walking the local area.
Here you may sample our Full Bar Service offering a wide selection of New & Old World Wines, Beers, Spirits and Scottish Malts & Our New Local Gin Menu. Take time out here to chat or rest and enjoy a pre–theatre Drink whilst making your choice from our delights of our Daily changing Market Dinner Menu